Homgeek 7 Pieces Knife Set with Block
Professional Kitchen Sharp Knife Set with Oak Wood Block and Pakka Wood Handle
- Press Center
• PROFESSIONAL QUALITY AT ITS BEST - Copper knife set anti rust made from German 1.4116 Superior high Carbon stainless steel blades for precision and accuracy. Strong, durable bolster for perfect stability and control. Sharp, sturdy & practical. No rust, stains or pitting here!
• A MULTI-PURPOSE KITCHEN DÉCOR MUST - Ergonomically designed for butcher block, rustic knife set and wood grain handle. Beautiful Pakkawood handles design to maximize durability and stress tolerance. Traditional Polymer handles are industrial strength. A perfect mix of design & practicality- a knife set for dinner or BBQ!
• SUPERIOR SHARP - Whether the knife is sharp, related to materials and forging, our knife blade is forged with hand-polished edges at 14-16 degrees per side, stain resistant and precise tempering, that is why our knife is sharper that other knives.
• COMFORTABLE TO HOLD - Ergonomic handle is made of PAKKA wood which is comfortable, sturdy and durable, you won't feel tired even if holding the knife for a long time.
• EASY CARE - All Knives Store Safely in The Pakkawood Knife Block. (Please Hand Clean and Don't Use Dish Washer) This Knife Set with A Block Is an Essential for Both Professional and Amateur Cooks-kitchen starter set. It Sets You Apart.
The edge is painstakingly hand sharpened to 14-16° per side, maintaining the perfect balance between achieving ultra thin slices and maximum resilience.
The blade and the handle are one-piece design and triple riveted ,which make the knife sturdier than other knives.
The knife is made from German 1.4116 Stainless Steel,which contains 15% chromium(chormium is trace element,it determines knife's hardness),so it has excellent corrosion and oxidation resistance.
To protect the sharpness and glossiness, please DO NOT wash the knives in dishware.
Clean and dry them immediately after each use.
DO NOT use steel wool or corrosive cleaning fluid to wash them.
Remember to ask the manufacturer for replacement if you receive used pieces or there is any quality issue.
Ask a new question
Please Enter your Name
Please enter a valid email address.
You've entered the wrong email format!
Please enter the content
Please enter a 5-3000 characters.